Tuesday, April 27, 2010

What I am studying currently

Someone asked me yesterday what books I am reading, so I thought I would share my current reading list with you. I tend to read several books at a time, so most of the time I am in the middle of reading several books.

One: “Histories,” by Herodotus (I love history and Herodotus is the father of history)
Two: “The Complete and Unabridged Works of Josephus” (1st Century Jewish Historian)
Three: “Biblical Sites in Turkey,” by Everett Blake and Anna Edmons
Four: "The Silmarillion" by J.R.R. Tolkien

As for Biblical study, I am currently studying the books of Jonah and Daniel. Look for a sermon series on these sometime this year. I am also reading every thing the Bible says about the Trinity (this term is not found in the Bible) and the Holy Spirit.

No comments:

Post a Comment