Wednesday, April 14, 2010

A Miracle?

This morning, at the Pastor's prayer fellowship, Adam Peacocke mentioned the story of this mildly autistic eleven year old girl who was found after being lost in a Florida swamp for four days. The man who found her was a volunteer from her church, who told the news media, "I see it as an answer to a lot of people's prayer. I'm just very thankful, I'm thankful that God used me as a part of it to be able to find her. It's definitely a miracle. I didn't know where she was. The only person who knew where she was was God, and I asked him, and he led me directly to her, straight -- well, as straight as you can go through the swamp."

King said he prayed the whole time he was searching, even when it seemed like he was going in the wrong direction. In one case, he said, there was water all around and he didn't know where to go. "He said, 'Go that way.' And I'm looking at water. I said, 'Lord, are you sure?' He said. 'I got ya.' And as soon as I start walking, the ground under the water is solid. It's only about a foot and a half deep. He took care of me all the way there."

Check out the story below.

No comments:

Post a Comment