1. Lumberjack- Fells, cuts, and transports timber to be processed into lumber, paper, and other wood products.
2. Dairy Farmer- Directs and takes part in activities involved in the raising of cattle for milk production.
3. Enlisted Military Soldier-From serving food in the mess hall to fighting a battle on the front line to avoiding land mines along the path to a village, the duties a soldier carries out have very different levels of responsibility. (Surprising)
4. Oil Rig Worker- Performs routine physical labor and maintenance on oil rigs and pipelines, both on and off shore.
5. Reporter (Newspaper)- Covers newsworthy events for newspapers, magazines, and television news programs.
6. Waiter/Waitress- Takes customer orders, serves food and drink, and prepares meal checks.
7.Meter Reader- Monitors public utility meters, and records volume of consumption by customers.
8. Dishwasher- Cleans the plates, glasses and silverware used by patrons of an eating establishment, and the pots, pans and cooking utensils used by chefs.
9. Butcher- Prepares meat for sale to distributors, supermarket customers, and other consumers.
10. Broadcaster- Prepares and delivers news and related presentations over the air on radio and television.
What do you think? Any surprises? What’s the worst job you’ve ever had?