Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Reading

Some of you know that I concentrate my reading in a few different areas:

One: The Bible. I have currently finished a study of the Gospels and the outlining of every question Jesus asks.

Two: History. My goal is to read a biography of every American President. A few years ago, I decided to read them chronologically. I have really enjoyed getting a sense of history as I read consecutive biographies. I am currently reading a biography on our 7th President, Andrew Jackson titled, “American Lion, by Jon Meacham...and am also reading "Eyewitness to Power," by David Gergen.

Three: The 100 greatest books in history, the Classics, so to speak. I have three “List of the Greatest 100 books” that I use as reference (plus my own opinion). Currently, I have been working through, The Brothers Karamasov by Fyodor Dostoevsky.

Four: Books on spiritual growth, religion, theology, etc…This is the category I think Indelible Ink falls in.

Five: Books on leadership

What are you reading?

No comments:

Post a Comment